Clinical Manager Ogden
Clinical Manager (CMHC or LCSW) - Ogden, Layton, Bountiful areas in Utah
Why work at evolvedMD?
Work-life balance and self-care aren’t just buzz phrases, they are engrained in our culture. We never ask our clinicians to work weekends, email, text or call after business hours. Our company supports and rewards self-care!
- Master's Degree in behavioral health field (Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work)
- Current LCSW or CMHC licensure in good standing with the Utah Department of Commerce Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL), or the ability to gain reciprocity within 90 days of hire (required)
- Three plus years of experience providing clinical supervision and managing a team of behavioral health clinicians (required)
- Must live within 20 minutes of Ogden, UT
Your total first year compensation up to $80,000 annually, $2,500 sign on bonus, and quarterly bonuses driven by patient engagement and/or clinical quality, self care, and company performance.
Perks include medical, dental, vision (to name a few), 401(k) company match, professional development stipend, licensure reimbursement, plus three weeks of vacation.
About the role
The Clinical Manager is responsible for supporting, training, and supervising a team of Behavioral Health Managers (BHMs) as they deal with the challenges of behavioral health disorders that are commonly seen in the primary care setting.
The ideal Clinical Manager at evolvedMD will be able to:
- Provide clinical supervision on site with Behavioral Health Managers a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Provide periodic formal and frequent informal evaluation of BHM performance focused on BHM growth and development, providing real-time coaching as needed.
- Regularly review BHM’s notes, including registry and EHR, for accuracy
- Build relationships with providers and office staff at practice locations, ensuring communication is open and frequent, coordinating with evolvedMD staff to resolve any issues that arise.
- Coordinate with Psychiatric Consultants as needed
- Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, and nursing staff.
To better serve our patients and each other we do require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.