evolvedMD’s Controller will be an integral member of the finance team and key contributor to the larger business support team. Through company growth and scale, the controller will provide strategic oversight of evolvedMD’s financials in tandem with Managing Partners(s). Scope of work includes financial analysis, organization-wide budgeting, resource planning, and daily financial operations including accounts payable/receivables, payroll, and expense management. This critical role will help drive financial discipline, strength, and accountability.
- Compassionate about the delivery of “Whole Patient Care, Upfront and Ongoing”
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or accounting with four plus (4+) years finance experience preferably in a senior level/management role, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. CPA highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and their application.
- Experience overseeing corporate financials and budget with strong history of financial project management across multiple departments, ideally in controller role.
- Demonstrated competency at driving financial discipline across scaling organization.
- Skilled financial analyst with strong communication skills.
- Passion for improving operational efficiency through elevated organizational financial acumen.
Your Expected Deliverables
- In partnership with external accounting firm, oversee day-to-day accounting operations including but not limited to monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close processes and preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and expense management.
- Implement, evaluate, document, and continuously improve accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Support company strategy to streamline annual budget (by department and company-wide) and ongoing forecasting process with consistent reporting on progress to budget.
- Lead financial planning and analysis to ensure strong financial position in partnership with evolvedMD Managing Partners.
- Manage general ledger and financial reporting to monitor and communicate evolvedMD’s financial position.
- In tandem with Director of People, oversee and administer payroll and employee-related expenses.
- Provide internal customer service and accounting guidance to full team.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and monthly reports
Location will be on-site at the evolvedMD headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
Your compensation will be a combination of salary, quarterly bonuses driven by patient engagement and/or clinical quality and driven by revenue and/or profit. Company benefits include health insurance, 401(k) company match, professional development stipend, and licensure reimbursement (if applicable).
To better serve our patients and each other we do require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.