The Recruiter is responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open requisitions with talented and qualified candidates in the behavioral health industry. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring the best-in-class candidate experience.
- Two plus years of proven work experience as a Recruiter either in-house or at a staffing agency
- Behavioral health care industry experience preferred
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (i.e., video, phone, and in-person)
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
Our ideal Recruiter will be able to:
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired, and inactive employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
First year compensation will be a combination of a base salary up to $65,000 annually, quarterly bonuses, and technology allowance.
Company perks include medical, dental, and vision insurance (to name a few), 401(k) company match, professional development stipend, and licensure reimbursement.
Why work at evolvedMD?
Work-life balance and self-care aren’t just buzz phrases; they are engrained in our culture. At evolvedMD we:
- Promote self-care for all our employees by creating boundaries to help prevent burn out (including generous time-off, consistent schedule, no on-call, no late nights).
- Encourage learning and growth by providing clinical supervision and annual stipend for learning opportunities.
- Create a safe place for feedback with peers and leadership, with transparency in communication and company metrics.
- Value our employees as professionals, providing competitive pay and benefits.
To better serve our patients and each other, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.